Hello Little Fella!

Standard

3624502705_a6ab94a61d_m

Hello AllStars!

I have kidnapped Sackboy from the classroom and will be taking him to the U.S. with me on Monday. He is ready for some adventures in our world I think.

I have realised that he doesn’t have a proper name and so I thought you might like to come up with some names for him.

Here is a poll widget that will sort out the voting for us – if you agree with one of the names in the poll then just click on your choice.

If you have a good idea for a different name then leave your suggestion in the comments section.

Thanks,

MrsP

Image: ‘Sackboy’

Sackboy

12 thoughts on “Hello Little Fella!

1. Hi Mrs P I hope you have a wonderful holiday and Sackboy as well. It must be frightening however fun at the same time for Sackboy going on a holiday to a totally new place than he’s used to.

So I hope he enjoys his visit. 🙂

I’ll keep loking on the blog for updates. 🙂

2. AllStars

Thanks Justin – Sackboy is seeing lots of new things and interesting places -stay tuned …….. More too come!

3. Hi,
    I think Bazboy would be a really nice name to name Sackboy, because our class name is 3 Baz. Its name would tell that it is from our class, (kind of).So it is the best out of the 4 names for me, but I don’t know about other people. 🙂

Bye,
    Mahrukh

4. Korben harper

WOW absalutely amazing I love your page please can you look at hppt://m2rbs21classes.com and look for korhat hanks and by for now and Q. why did michel jackson climb a ladder A.Becouse he wanted to reatch puberty LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye and seya.

5. awsome blog. hi my name is jordan from rangiora borough school feel free to visit my blog any time you like. to leave a comment go to jorday.why did the dinosaur cross the road because chickens were not invented

6. Hi Mrs P and Sackboy! 😎

Did you think about the name for Sackboy?
    What do YOU think is a good name for Sackboy?

Hoping to see what your favourite name is for Sackboy! 🙂

Bye, I’ll keep commenting,
    Mahrukh