The Lorax – Our Play

Standard

Last Friday we had to lead the school assembly and present a performance item as well.

Some people volunteered to conduct the assembly and others wanted to perform, whilst the rest preferred to work “backstage” and help organise and move chairs and props around.  

So everyone had a job to do! We all worked together to ensure that the assembly and the performance ran smoothly. We felt proud of ourselves because each of us took responsibility for what we had to do, and we all fulfilled our roles to the best of our abilities. Well done us 😀

Here are some photos of us on the stage and later in our classroom. Stay tuned for the video – it is coming (I promise – just editing it – MrsP)

4 thoughts on “The Lorax – Our Play

1. Hi everyone,

I really thought that we were fantastic! it all came together very nicely after only two days of practice. 🙂

Each person played there part perfectley especially the behind the scenes stage prop managers (great job girls). :mrgreen

Bye Bye!

2. Hi,we are year 5 from ferry lane in the UK.We checked out your blogg and it was fantastic.We particulary admired the pictures of your class assembly and book week.

We are new bloggers and we need some advice to get started.

kind regards:Amina and Kane and the rest of year5.

3. Hi AllStars! As you may know I am from MrsV’s class. Your SlideShow is great! I am doing a project on Sydney and I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about it. Could you please go onto my blog and leave a comment with some facts about Sydney in it???????

4. mishelly

Hey guyss dont we look amazing
    in the pics? LOL
    But its truee and thanks MrsP for making such
    a fun and interesting assembly.