Ready for a Reading Challenge!

By AllStars

As it’s the start of a new term, we are all ramping up our efforts in the Premier’s Reading Challenge.

Many of us have attempted this challenge in previous years, but not everyone has acheived the target of reading 20 books yet. So we have decided to really “give it a go” this year. We have worked out some individual and class rewards as we hit small targets on our way to 20 books each.

Here are some photos of us in our morning DEAR (drop everything and read) session today. We look like we should be able to reach 20 books each no trouble don’t we? :-)

About...

This author published 402 posts in this site.

Share

FacebookTwitterEmailWindows LiveTechnoratiDeliciousDiggStumbleponMyspaceLikedin

Comments

Pam Thompson
    May 3rd, 2011

Hi AllStars. You all look as though you’re really focussed on your reading. Good luck with completing the Premier’s Reading Challenge.

Do you have favourite books to read in your class?

AllStars
    May 5th, 2011

Hello Mrs Thompson, thanks for your comment, we love getting comments :-)

We all have different books that are our favourites. You have given us a good idea about a post we will write soon! Keep a look out for a post about which books we like :-)

Sarah kaddour
    May 5th, 2011

Dear Allstar
    I hope you guys can read as much books as you can so you can get a cetificate and also when you guys read alot of books you can get smarter,so get reading .

Bye

From Sarah kaddour

altin
    May 17th, 2011

HI GUYS

GOOD LUCK ON READING CHALLENGE I HOPE YOU GUYS REACH YOUR GOAL AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?

THANKS ?:)

AllStars
    May 17th, 2011

Altin – I love your positive message – but I hope that you are going to reach your goal and complete the challenge as well. Keep on reading – I KNOW that you can do it :-D MrsP