First Week in the Library

Standard

Here is a short Animoto of some of the things we got up to in the Library this week.

Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.

Don’t forget that the Library is open EVERY DAY.

Come on up in the second lunch break

• borrow a book
  • read
  • play a game with a friend
  • write

Hope to see you this week 🙂

6 thoughts on “First Week in the Library

1. What a great idea! Our library is a really nice place to be in, but it sits empty at lunch breaks. Can you tell us more about how you’re organising your library visits?

Thanks, too, for your photo-a-day posts – we’ve learned loads from them. Primary 6V have ideas for the few remaining letters and will try our best to publish them them next week …. there’s never enough hours in the week 🙂

P.S. I love your new blog theme, Allstars … which one is it?

2. Hello MrsV – thanks for your comment 🙂
    Our Library is open for 30 minutes during lunch time each day. Anyone who wants to return/re-borrow books can go there. If you want to talk quietly with friends this is also a good place to go. We have some board-games to play if we want to as well.
    So far we have had about 20 kids each day visiting the Library.

Our Photo-a-day posts have fallen off too 🙁 we have a few more to go as well so will try to get them up this week as well. Who will be successful?????

Our new theme is called “Skinbu” glad you like it – we wanted something different again = new year = new theme 🙂

Thanks for visiting us again,

MrsP and Allstars

3. sarahlebsps

I can’t wait to go to the library and borrow books, sorry Mrs.P, i had too much meetings, but i will for sure see this week on Thursday…hhmmm…wonder what we’re doing?? 🙂

4. sarahlebsps

Thank you Mrs.P! 🙂 It’s just that Alice in Wonderland and the rest of her fellows in dance needs to practise her role 🙁 Hopefully you know what i mean by Alice and her fellows…. 😛 But for sure i’ll see you soon Mrs! I’m so excited to see you! It’ll be the first time you will be teaching me again! ^o^

Your 2011 student,
    Sarah.L

5. sarahlebsps

That was fun what you teached us Mrs.P! 🙂 And i borrowed 4 books….GOOSEBUMPS is my most favourite and then it comes to MORRIS GLEITZMAN! 🙂 Hopeing to see you teach us something interesting next week 🙂 BUSY BUSY BUSY! 😛

Your 2011 student,
    Sarah.L