“I Won’t Say Please!”

Standard

Kindergarten have been learning about our school values of RESPECT, TOLERANCE, HONESTY and INTEGRITY.

We read the book “I Won’t Say Please!” by Mij Kelly to explore the concept of respect further. The Kinder Kids were shocked at how rude Queen Bee was as she ordered everyone around. She wanted everything her way and right now!

By the middle of the story Queen Bee was really angry, had had no breakfast,  had no friends and had locked herself in the dungeon and thrown away the key! Luckily for Queen Bee  a little friend was there to help her, and having learned her lesson Queen Bee began using her manners and showing respect to the people around her.

We made some bees ourselves too – but our bees have great manners and try to use them all the time!

Kinder RESPECT on PhotoPeach

6 thoughts on ““I Won’t Say Please!”

1. wow these pic look amazing! i love them they look beautiful with them nice wings. well done guys! see you later hop you all are having fun in the libary.

2. sorry for my spelling errorr I do now how th spell hope but i was just in a little hurry beacause my sister needs me to do her somethings!anyway have fun and this is how i ment to write the error ‘HOPE’. Also i would like to just say that i was in Mrs P’s class last year and ive learnt alot from her she is an amazing teacher.

bye