About

Page

Hello to all the bloggers around the world …. welcome to the AllStars Library blog!

Since 2007, the AllStars have been happily blogging  from Sydney Australia: they have loved sharing  their learning with family, friends and YOU!

This year the blog has changed to our school Library blog – it’s exciting because now we can share what the whole school gets up to. We are still in Sydney Australia and we would still love to hear from everyone!

Please enjoy our blog and don’t forget to leave a comment,

AllStars

15 thoughts on “About

1. I am the librarian at Lidcombe Public School. I am still learning about Web 2.O tools. I have just made a wiki for my school and I am wondering how blogs can fit into it.

2. funnybunny29

Hi ms.P I just wanted to let you know that I have finally made a post about flag team/color gaurd.

3. funnybunny29

You have an amazing blog byu the way! I can tell that you have a creative, intelligent, organised,colourful, bright, interested, persistent, confident, energetic, honest, responsible, co-operative, friendly, and outstanding!

4. Keira

Hi there AllStars! I’m from Dunipace Primary in Scotland in P7 and just wanted to check out your blog, especially since you were kind enough to check ours out. 🙂

5. AllStars

Hello Keira – thanks for visiting and leaving us a comment. We love blogging and hope that you will too 🙂
    We will be sure to visit your class blog agian very soon!
    AllStars

6. Hello Sydney.

We just finished looking at your blog and think your guys are doing some really neat stuff.

Next week we will drop by again and leave some comments to your newer posts.

If you get a minute please drop by our blog and say hello. My fifth graders would love to hear from you.

Mr. Alvaro
    edublogs.misd.net/theskinny

7. Hi,
    My name is John from Bolton,England
    Thanks for the comments on my blog. I’ve looked round your blog and I think it brilliant.
    I’m still jealous that you’ve still got the good weather.

8. Hello John – thanks for checking out our blog. We like your class blog too – we visit a bit to see what you are all doing “up there” in England.
    It’s amazing how we are heading into summer while you are heading into winter and it is at the same time 8-0 !!!!!

9. Hello Mr Alvaro – thanks for visiting our blog and saying nice things about our work 🙂
    We will visit your blog this week – when everyone is back from camp!

10. Hello All Stars I am a teacher at a Sydney Catholic School and we have just created our first school blog. We came across yours and love it! We would love to stay in touch. Please visit our blog and take a look at what we are doing too.