Last week, as part of our QuadBlogging project, we practised our commenting on the class blog “Positively Pulaski” .
We thought that we had better find out something about the class before we visited their blog:
1. We found out where their school was using Google Earth:
- Wisconsin is right at the top of the USA so we knew it would get very cold there in winter
- Wisconsin is between two of the Great Lakes – Lake Superior and Lake Michigan
- We noticed there was a lot of grass, fields and country-side around their town
2. Next we read their blog posts and found out that:
- Hunting is a popular past time in Wisconsin
- Sports are very popular – there are basketball teams, football teams and baseball teams
- Theme Parks and water parks are popular with kids in Wisconsin – just like here in Australia
- We learnt that Wisconsin has lots of dairy farms and agriculture – we live in the city and most of us here have never been on a farm
- In Wisconsin they have a State Fair which sounds the same as our Royal Easter Show here in Sydney
- Kids in Wisconsin love their pets just like we do
Thanks Pulaski kids for sharing your state with us – we loved finding out about you and your lives.
Image: ‘Thank You‘
We are taking part in Quadblogging for the very first time
Quadblogging is when four schools each comment on the other’s blog every week. Our Week 1 school is Positively Pulaski class in Wisconsin, USA.
We are looking forward to visiting blogs and leaving comments at “Positively Pulaski” this week