As you can see from the photos Sackboy has started his trip ……. but I wonder if you can guess where he will visit first!
Here are some clues:
- The animal mascot for this state is the badger.
- The city is the capital city of the state.
- The state is located in Northern USA.
- The city is between the two lakes Mendota and Monona.
- The city was named after the fourth US President in 1836.
Can you guess which city Sackboy is visiting? Post your answers in a comment – lets see who is first!
I have kidnapped Sackboy from the classroom and will be taking him to the U.S. with me on Monday. He is ready for some adventures in our world I think.
I have realised that he doesn’t have a proper name and so I thought you might like to come up with some names for him.
Here is a poll widget that will sort out the voting for us – if you agree with one of the names in the poll then just click on your choice.
If you have a good idea for a different name then leave your suggestion in the comments section.