Here is part 2 of Sackboy’s Adventures – this time he is having fun in Los Angeles and then heads to Denver for the huge ISTE convention.
Finally we have the photos of Sackboy’s adventure so far ………
|This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox|
As you can see from the photos Sackboy has started his trip ……. but I wonder if you can guess where he will visit first!
Here are some clues:
- The animal mascot for this state is the badger.
- The city is the capital city of the state.
- The state is located in Northern USA.
- The city is between the two lakes Mendota and Monona.
- The city was named after the fourth US President in 1836.
Can you guess which city Sackboy is visiting? Post your answers in a comment – lets see who is first!