I see ….
- nature: plants, birds, creatures
- shiny – tiles, plates, glass, metals, copper
I think ….
- stands out
- very different
I wonder ……
- how/where does Gaudi get his ideas?
- why did Gaudi become an architect?
- how difficult was it to build the buildings?
- how did he know his designs would work?
- why does Gaudi want to be different?
- what or who inspired him?
- why and how do his buildings look like they are moving?
Image: ‘casa batllo‘
Today we used a different Visible Thinking routine to kick start our individual Study Projects.
Our overall topic is the Ocean, but everyone is interested in different subjects and areas within this big topic.
The thinking routine we used was called:
First we had to think of facts we knew (or thought we knew) about oceans.
Then we had to come up with something that puzzled us or something we wondered about oceans.
Lastly we identified some areas of interest that we might explore as a class.
We used lots of post-it notes (MrsP should NOT buy cheapo ones from the $2 Shop 🙂 – cos they don’t stick) but came up with lots of great ideas that we can follow through with in class, or in our individual Study Project.
BubbleShare: Share photos – Powered by BubbleShare