Testing Toondoo

Standard

Here is our first attempt at using Toondoo!

Hope you like it!

It is reallyย ย ย  B I Gย  scroll down to see it!

Anzac Day

16 thoughts on “Testing Toondoo

1. Hi AllStars, thanks for sharing the Toondoo site, we made some cartoons this afternoon.
    I wonder if you have any good ideas for subjects for cartoon strips? Maybe we could try the same ideas?

2. John,
    You have the best ideas.
    The class has been pretty scathing about the suitability of the Anzac cartoon we made as a dem. They think other subjects would be much more suitable (talk about a teachable moment!). So we will definitely come up with some ideas for better subjects and get back to you.

3. Thanks for motivating me – I had looked at this earlier and didn’t think it was much use. But thanks to the 07 Allstars, I had a go and what fun it is – especially as you can upload your own pictures. I have used Bubbleshare to do a similar thing with photos – and you can add voice as well, but this was just as good.

I hope you like my effort – please be gentle, it is only a demo! I hope to see some more efforts on your blog soon

search for “Hi from the UK”

Keep on having fun

Mike Temple
    Ashford
    Kent
    UK

4. John and Sandaig Kids
    Here are some ideas that we have come up with
    # jokes
    # school
    # Sandy and Skippy
    # excuses for not having homework
    # celebrities
    # embarrassing moments
    # emotions
    # slightly crazy holiday adventures

What do you think?

5. I’ve just seen Marc’s Toondoo page. It looks great – I hope the site is available in school (will check tomorrow)!

Thank You, AllStars, for the wiki ‘Australian Stories’ input. It’s looking great. Some of the pupils here have been really interested in the Ned Kelly story. We’ll put some comments on the ‘discussion’ area of the page soon.

Have you started your ‘Wii’ wiki yet?

6. P7V,
    We have quite a bit more to add to the wiki yet – sorry that its a bit slow coming ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

The wii wiki doesn’t have anything on it so far – we will put a link for you soon.

7. Hi thank for leaving me a comment on my blog i’ll try and make another one but i can’t make it in school becasue it is blocked.!
    :@

8. Hi Allstars,
    Thanks for the list. I’ll show it to my class tomorrow.

We are having trouble seeing your blog at school as our filters eeems to have blocked edublogs:( I am going to try and get that fixed.