Bonjour! and Gidday!

Standard

A great big AllStar and Australian welcome

to our special Scottish visitor –

Nounours!

We can’t wait to show Nounours all about our Australian heritage and the special things about our city of Sydney.

We are looking forward to Nounours learning about Australia and the AllStars too 🙂

Nounours has already met Sandy our Scottish otter, as well as Koko Koala and Kanga & Roo. Lots of fun is on our way!

dsc04718.JPG      dsc04720.JPG     dsc04721.JPG

2 thoughts on “Bonjour! and Gidday!

1. Hi MrsP,
    I was so excited when Nounours arrived! I expected him to be BIGGER but he is tiny! I hope he has a great time with us and learns many Aussie traditions that he can pass over at his home.

Mikhaila

2. Clement

Hey Allstars,

I haven’t really visited you for a long time but I’m
    glad that you guys are still as famous as always. It is also surprising to see that you guys have a new mascot. By the way, is the visitor from France? I thought that it would be from France because the title of this post was “Bonjour” and I’m learning French this semester. 🙂

Hey Clement – glad to hear from you. You guessed correctly Nounours does speak french “bonjour!” but he is from Scotland too – a friend from home for Sandy. Nounours comes from a class that is learning French, and we have to put Nounours in some Australian situations, make a video and send him on to another school. V busy as you can see 🙂
    MrsP