Principal Excellence!

Standard

Last week Mrs Dyer visited the national capital, Canberra, to receive an award. She was presented with her Australian Government 2008 National Award for Quality Schooling Achievement by a Principal award.

A photographer came to school and took some photos of Mrs Dyer and students for the newspaper.

We are all very proud of her and what she does for our school. Mrs Dyer presented a cheque to the school at Assembly and everyone gave her three HUGE cheers!!!!!

Mrs Dyer is soon off to Harvard University in the USA to take part in a couple of “summer school” courses – good luck and learn lots. Wish we were going with you 🙂

5 thoughts on “Principal Excellence!

1. Hi AllStars & Mrs P,
    Mrs Dyer was the best person to get the award, she made the school very proud! I think that maybe if Mrs P was the principal she might get an award too 🙂

It was so cool that a picture of some of our school’s students were in the paper! 😎

The cheque was good because now our school can buy some of the things we have wanted. I heard that most of the cheque is going to pay for new laptops, computers, technic lego, etc.

It was so cool when Mrs Dyer presented the cheque to the school captains in the middle of assembly, it was really exciting and surprising ❗

What year did she start being the principal ❓

Is that the only paper she was in ❓

Naomi :mrgreen:

2. Lilly

Hi Mrs P and Allstars

CONGRATULATIONS 😆
    Well done I cant believe it she won the best principal award in NSW!

Lilly ❗ 🙂

3. Hi MrsP!
    I am so proud of Mrs Dyer and think she has worked really hard and deserves to earn this award. I am so happy and this money means alot to the school, thanks to her we now can supply many things for the school.
    GO MRS DYER!!!!!! 😀

4. Hi Mrs P and all the all stars, I saw the ” Principal Excellence” On the torch newspaper on Wednesday!
    I was shocked to hear that our principal is 2nd best In Australia that is?
    Bye