AllStars are really busy adding the finishing touches to their Personal Project presentations.
This is what we have done so far:
- Identified an area of interest to us individually
- Posed some questions that we have on the topic
- Chose a question or topic to investigate
- Came up with a “Big Question” to be answered through investigation
- Thought up some smaller questions that would contribute knowledge to help us answer the “Big Question”
- Used all available resources to explore and investigate the answers to the small questions
- Thought and syntheseised the information in an attempt to answer the “Big Question”
- Prepared a presentation using either Glogster, GoAnimate, Dipity, or Xtranormal to share our “Big Questions” and answers.
Here are some photos to show what we have been doing!
We hope to post our presentations very soon 🙂