It is now time to count up the books you have read so far this year and add them to the Premier’s Reading Challenge list.
Here is what you need to do:
- Click on the link below – it will take you to the PRC website
- You should be on the “Login Page”.
- Add your DET Username and Password. These are the words and numbers you use at school to log in to the internet.
- If you don’t know your Username and Password then ask MrsP at school tomorrow 🙂
- On this next page click on the words: “Student Reading Records” – its at the very top of the menu bar on the left side of the screen.
- Now you just add the books you have read this year.
- You can add the books by typing in the PRC code, or the name of the book, or the author.
- When you have finished click “log off” on the left side of the screen
If you have any problems or difficulties just ask MrsP at school.
Have fun 🙂