Have a Look at These Sites

Standard

OK Stage 3!

Here are some clips and games and information for you to explore and find out about being a safe and positive digital citizen.

Please take some time to view a couple that interest you and leave a comment to let others know what you have found interesting, informative or relevant.

Brain Pop Jnr – Internet Safety

Buddi:e – Cybersecurity builder

Cyber Cafe

Cyber Safety Interactive

FBI – Safe Online Surfing

Get Wise Online – short videos to watch

Have fun – remember to talk with your partner, and if you have any questions you can ask them in the comments section!

How to leave a comment:

1. Click on the speech bubbles/ comments under the post

2. Type in your question or comment

3. Remember to add your name + email

4. Copy the SPAM blocker words in the space provided

5. Get your partner to check the spelling and that your comment is clear

6. Press “SUBMIT”

37 thoughts on “Have a Look at These Sites

1. Hello Dimitri
    Thanks for your comment – I am glad you liked these games. I will look for some more as well I think – great idea 🙂

MrsP

2. james

hi mrs p and dimitri i love this websites everyday i go on a watch some vidoes and play games.
    sincerly, james

3. jz5606

maybe the create your own budd:e beacuse when you make it you do all these mini games to earn your arms legs face i looooooooooooooove it; thanks for the reply mrs p

4. james

good evening everyone should go on this website it helps you larn about cybersafety and how to be safe on the internent dont forget to comment we always look forward to them bye. james zoghaib ( j.z )

5. mia

These games are so fun they help you learn more about cybersafety and how to use the internet properly.

6. aleyna, mariz, abdullah.

Hi this is Aleyna,

These games are really awesome!!! And its good for children over 8 or something 🙂 MAKE MORE!!!!! 🙂

Hi im Mariz
    these are good games the best one was budd: e

hello im abdullah
    and i agree with these two ladys and its really fun and interresting

7. kaufoou

Hey, Jayden and I was just exploring these games. We think that it’s awsome and that it’s a good way of making people think abouth what they do, what they can do next time to improve their how they talk with other people.

When we were playing the games it came to the point that people should think before they say and before they do.

Thanks teachers

8. aleyna ya its me

Hi,

This is Aleyna and im playing budd:e right now 😀 its so fun and creative hope you can make more and teach us how!!

9. David the websites are located under the BrainPop video – they are in blue. You just click on them and you will be taken to the page. Everyone enjoyed the Budd:e site today – so you might start there!
    Enjoy 🙂
    MrsP

10. S1BAN5,
    Glad you like the games – was there anything you learnt playing the games today?
    I learnt how to make my passwords stronger 🙂
    MrsP

11. Kaufoou and Jayden,
    I think you are right – people should take the time to think about what they are doing and saying (both online and offline) and take responsibility for their actions.
    Glad you enjoyed the games and they made you think!
    Thank YOU guys,
    MrsP

12. Hi Dimitri & Jason,
    I will look for some more, but have a look at the FBI game – it is a little different to Budd:e – let me know what you think of it 🙂
    MrsP