Clever Carronshore :)

Standard

A big “Thank you” to Carronshore P5LW students who came up with a few new ideas for us to try in PE.

After working hard for the last 14 weeks, we are coming to the end of the Premier’s Sporting Challenge and we needed some different activities to keep us going during PE sessions.

Over the last couple of sessions we have tried out our badminton skills and skipping skills.

Badminton is trickier than we thought it would be – the shuttlecock is very light and is caught by the wind to make things difficult J

We are trying to skip “double dutch” using two ropes. Some of us can do this but others are taking a little longer to get the hang of this skipping business!

4 thoughts on “Clever Carronshore :)

1. Hi AllStars & Mrs P,
    Carronshore are really clever thinking up all those different sports, as ideas!

Badminton was really hard due to the wind! I really liked doing double dutch, and the skipping challenge!

I hope that we will have a good result for the PSC!
    Naomi 😛

2. Hello Mrs P!
    I agree, thanks to Carronshore for volunteering to help us out with PE, they’ve given us a whole lot of awesome ideas we just HAD to try!
    I can’t believe the Premier’s Sporting Challenge is over soon after all the fun activities our class has been doing together, and us doing sports at home individually.
    I just want to say Congrats Allstars! We’ve all done SO well in the PSC this year..especially the ones who managed to reach 1000 minutes per week!!
    P.S I might need a bit more practice in Double Dutch, but I’m improving. 😀
    Nadine