We have had a couple of “Jellybeans” music lessons so far this term and are really excited to be learning to play the recorder.
Recently we used charcoal pencils to sketch some aspects of our recorders. We tried to experiment by pressing softly and more firmly, using the side of the pencil and the tip of the pencil as well.
Here are our finished sketches …..
wii”ve Got The Music – Recorder Sketchings on PhotoPeach
We’ve been studying
- the human body
- keeping fit and active
- healthy lifestyles
so we thought it would be fun to make some skeleton artworks.
What you need:
Water colour paints
A4 white paper
Black art paper (or paint your own like we did!)
What to do:
- Using the watercolours, paint stripes over the whole A4 paper
- Paint the bigger paper black
- Wait for the papers to dry
- Photocopy some body parts
- Carefully trace the body part you want onto the stripy paper
- Cut out and glue onto the black paper
- Hang or display in your room!
We were inspired by the painting by Hokusai, and used crayon scratching to make these artworks of waves.
We hope you like them……. 🙂