6 thoughts on “Holiday Snapshots!

1. Odelia from the Allstars

Hi Mrs P and Sack Boy,

I really think that sack boy is having heaps of fun over there and it looks like your learning a lot too to come back and teach us. Schools almost over for us and me and Irina is get really nervous because the selevtive results is coming out soon so hope we make into it. The Jump rope for heart was really great and it was heaps of fun.

Bye

2. fonzy from allstars

Hi Mrs P and Sack Boy,
    WOW!Looks like you and Sack Boy are having so much fun over there 🙂 Jump Rope for Heart was great and the sausage sizzle made our day. We’ve been learning lots in class and I can’t wait for you and Sack boy to come back and tell us all the extrodinary stuff that you’ve been up to.

bye for now but not forever :p

3. Hi Mrs P and Sackboy.

It seems like you guys have been up to quite alot over the past few days. I hope you are enjoying your stay over there. 🙂

We threw a surprise party for Miss Ferguson on friday and everyone had a great time especially Miss Ferguson she was so surprised when she walked in you should have seen the look on her face she was lost for words. Odelia brought in a very fancy cake which was really nice. Even some of the teachers joined in for a little bit but Miss Sallis was there the whole time. 🙂

Miss Ferguson got very teary at the end and so did some of the children when we had to say goodbye.

So now we are on holidays and get to relax.

I will keep looking on the blog to see where you visit next. 🙂

Justin

4. WoW what an exciting way to finish the term Justin!
    Im glad you had a party – i know you all love a surprise party 🙂
    We have some more photos to put up for you all to see soon.
    Have a great holiday and it sounds like its time for the AllStars to have a well deserved rest and relaxation time themselves.
    See you after the holidays

MrsP and Sackboy

5. Orlando

Hey there Sackboy and such!

Im Orlando from Pams class in South Australia and was browsing through the blog links. Great Holiday it looks like your having over in the U.S.A. I hope that you have plenty of adventures with sackboy. That really should be made into a comic. “The Adventures Of Sackboy And The Incredible Mrs P!”

Orlando