Where will Sackboy visit first?

Standard

P6070568 IMG_0378

P6100577

As you can see from the photos Sackboy has started his trip ……. but I wonder if you can guess where he will visit first!

Here are some clues:

1. The animal mascot for this state is the badger.
  2. The city is the capital city of the state.
  3. The state is located in Northern  USA.
  4. The city is between the two lakes Mendota and Monona.
  5. The city was named after the fourth US President in 1836.

Can you guess which city Sackboy is visiting? Post your answers in a comment – lets see who is first!

24 thoughts on “Where will Sackboy visit first?

1. Hi Mrs P it’s me again and I believe that I have the answer to your question.

And the answer is………..

Washington DC!

Because its animal mascot IS the badger, IT IS the capital of the USA, IT IS located in northen USA, the city IS between two rivers and the city WAS named after the fourth president of the USA in 1836.

so it’s pretty conclusive really. 🙂

2. fonzelina from allstars

Hey allstars!
    I’m guessing sackboy is visiting Washington, D.C?
    I don’t know but I’m guessing 🙂

3. Sorry Justin you will have to try again! Sackboy is not in Washington ………. He is not in the capital of the USA, but the capital of a northern state!

4. Odelia from the Allstars

Hi Sackboy and Mrs P

No i haven’t actually went there before but i would love to. Was sitting on the plane tiring? Are you having much fun there? Looking forward to your other post coming up!

Bye
    P.S: Say Hi to Mrs Dyer for me 🙂

5. fonzelina from allstars

hi allstars again,
    congratulations oddie 🙂
    and good try justin…
    hows your trip mrs p?
    hope ur having a good time over there

6. Hello Fonzy and Odelia
    Sackboy and I have been learning lots of cool things abouT games and literacy over the last couple of days. We are in a huge university here in Madison – it’s called the University of Wisconsin Madison. The buildings are old and very beautiful, there is a lake out the back with lots of ducks and ducklings around the place. The university mascot is called Bucky the badger and he looks tough!

Heading to the west coast next week but will be watching the Socceroos game in Chicago tomorrow!

Hope you are learning heaps and having fun – how was the cultural infusion day on Friday?

My classes starting now so I will have to go.
    I will be posting some photos tonight.

MrsP

7. Odelia from the Allstars

Hi Mrs P and Sackboy,

The culture infusion day was canceled which was very sad. But we did have some fun that day because we did some fun art lessons.

Bye 🙂
    P.S: I’m really happy that you are posting some photos!

8. fonzelina from allstars

Hi Mrs.P & SackBoy
    Well.. sadly cultural infusion day has been cancelled like odelia has mentioned but… It will be happening another day 🙂 That’s really good that your having a great time over there Mrs.P. We’ve been learning a lot in class about decimals and numbers.
    bye Mrs.P & Sackboy

9. Odelia from the Allstars

Hi Mrs P & Sackboy

We have been indeed learning a lot on decimals and number which is going fairly well.

Bye Mrs P & Sackboy 🙂

10. Hi Mrs P,Sackboy and also Mrs Dyer,

Hope you all are having fun traveling all around. And it looks like sackboy is having fun too.
    When are you coming back, Mrs P?
    Hoping to see you next term on the first day of school! 😎

Mahrukh 🙂

11. Hi Mrs P, I hope your having loads of fun and relaxing after a very long day (every day). I can just imagine you putting your feet up after an exhausting day and saying “aaah, that’s much better.” 🙂
    Hehehehehehe, you just love to kick your feet up, sit back and relax. 🙂

Hmmm…….. I wonder where you will visit next?

Goodbye!, for now, I’ll stay in touch. 🙂

12. Hi Mrs Pericles
    We are learning alot about the FIFA world cup and it’s really fun. We are keeping track of the scores each day. We have all been given a country that is in the world cup to learn about.
    Hope all of you guys are having fun! Please tell us more about your adventures with sackboy.
    BYE!

13. Thanks Justin!
    How did you guess that’s exactly what I do at the end of the day – there always seems so much walking and seeing things when you are travelling. That’s why there hasn’t been much on the blog so far – every day is so busy! Have lots of photos to share so will put them up sa soon as I can.
    MrsP

14. Hello AllStars
    Sackboy has been very busy and has lots of photos to put up for you. The internet here looks good so hopefully they will be put up tonight :-S

The World Cup has been fn hasn’t it! Sad about the Socceroos being out but we gave it our best shot! Which country do ou think will win? Argentina?

Sackboy got all dressed up in Aussie gear to watch a match have a look out for his photo!

Enjoy the last week or so of school

MrsP and Sackboy 😀

15. Hello there ,It is Ms Rutherford and Adam having a lovely afternoon looking up Jump Rope for Heart infomation. The day started out foggy and rainy but it has become lovely and sunny now. All the best Wink wink.

16. Hi Mrs P and Sackboy!:-):-)

How we picked our teams is that the teacher did was that she put all the 32 soccer teams in a box then if the teacher call’s you,you have to get up and put your hand in the box with out looking in it like somebody holds it then if you get a team you have to say it out loud i got Portugal i was happy and every one got Brazil most of the people wanted it but every one got it so it is fare and you got one but i can’t remember what was it.:-)

I will keep in touch bye for now not for long,have fun with sackboy and Mrs Dyer.:-)

17. Hi Mrs P & Sackboy! 😎

When we picked out our teams from the box, everyone WAS hoping to get ‘Brazil’, but no one got it,so we decided to share it.I got ‘Argentina’
    and i am really hoping that Argentina or Brazil wins! 🙂

Hope you are having lots of fun! 😎

Bye, Mahrukh