Crazy Hat and Hair Day

Standard

Last day of school today and we had a CRAZY day. Everyone wore a hat or sprayed, coloured, styled or decorated their hair.

Crazies

Even Sandy wore a hat today! First he had on an akubra bush hat, then he posed under the extra special “75th Anniversary Harbour Bridge Hat”.

Sandy on Crazy Hat day             Sandy again

We ate lots of chocolate eggs, played soccer and Laser Hockey and are completely ready for a two week holiday – see you around the 24th April.  🙂

15 thoughts on “Crazy Hat and Hair Day

1. John F

Wow i’m suprised you all threw a better crazy hair and hat day than last years one, I guess because last year we didn’t have sandy as a short term class mascot.

2. Hi,

Crazy hair and hat day was super fun. There were lots of people with really crazy hair and hats, some even had crazy wigs.
    Natalie got Sandy a mini black cowboy hat. You can see it up the top in our pictures. M.rsP our teacher wore a big purple furry hat it was so cool.
    Tooooodles! 🙂

3. Hi,
    great hair!
    It is lovely to see Sandy having so much fun, he looks very happy. I would like to see a picture of Mrs P in her purple hat;-)

4. Harry

This Crazy hat and hair day was better than last years. John’s right we didn’t have Sandy last year so it no wonder this year is better than last year

5. hey see the photo where a lot of children are gathered around, the one with the ballons on her hair is me! And I was the one who bought Sandy a Crazy Hat!!

6. yasmin

Oh my god you lucky ducks. i can’t belive that you had chocolet eggs. I’m
    now hungry

yasmin

7. yasmin

You lucky ducks. When i heard you had choclet eggs i got hungry and now i have to wait till lunch

yasmin

8. hi that sounds like fun we wish we could do that to here, but we get red nose day and we get to do stuff like that.But what ever we wear has to be red and you also can get a red nose to put on.