Cross Country Training

Standard

Our class 3Baz have been training for the cross country which is today. Stage 2 and 3 are participating in the run which will be happening this afternoon. We have all been enthusiastic about competing for our houses because we all want to win.

All of the students in our class have been slowly building up the amount of laps that we do, eventually reaching six laps. But those who find it difficult to do, tried walking for twenty steps and jogging for twenty steps so that they could finish the course. Here are some of the things that we have been doing.  ENJOY 🙂  

DSC08130  DSC08131  DSC08132  DSC08133

By Justin, Deon, Fonzelina and Saja

4 thoughts on “Cross Country Training

1. Ms Hargraves

3Baz you look like you were all working hard for the cross country and having fun too! I hope you enjoyed the race as much as the training. I can’t wait to read what you are all up to next week. 🙂

2. Hi guys,
    Hope you all went well at the Cross Country. We had ours last week too, and the District.
    Did any of the Allstars come 1st in their race?
    Our cross country course was 7 laps. Some of us had to stop and walk as well. We had also been practising walking for 20 steps, jogging for 20 steps.
    Eight 5/6J people qualified for district and one of our classmates is now going to the Sydney West Cross Country.

Keep up the good work!

Corey from 5/6J with Miss B

3. Celia

Hello,
    How are you?
    You must be very tired doing the cross-country. I just finished mines a week ago, and it is very tiring. I hope you all did your best at the cross-country.
    I hope your house wins.
    Good Luck!
    Celia 🙂