Can You Hear The Drums????

Standard

We really enjoyed the drumming group who visited our school recently.

Everyone had a drum and we just picked them up and followed the drummers out the front.

We learnt some rhythms and some chants and had fun making up our own beats too.

An amazing time – lots of laughs, fun, concentration and trying something new 🙂

21 thoughts on “Can You Hear The Drums????

1. Hello Sarah
    Hope you are enjoying High school 🙂 Say hello to everyone from MrsP!
    Have to get busy on the blog 🙁 Have to show you what is happening in the Library this year.
    MrsP

2. Sarah.k

Hi Mrs P
    Well High school is going very well in fact it quite fun. Me and Ebaa and Elisa and Charlotte are in the same class. Well I will be looking forward to what’s been happening. And Oh” say hello to everyone for me .

Bye 🙂

3. Hi Mrs,

Can’t beleive its only been a few week’s in high school and i allready miss everyone in praimary school,Hope everyone has a fun year this year. 😀

Hope i see you and everyone some time. ♥♥
    Hope you like it in the library mrs ( cool air-con). 🙂

Bye for now 😛

4. Hi Mrs,

Yeah HS is cool but in the first week one of the boys in my class was looking for an L block for about half of the lesson when actually Lib stood for library. 😀

When he came in and told us everyone had a good laugh about it. 😛 ♥

Miss everyone and hope we see all/most of you next year in HS. ♥♥♥

5. Diala

Hi Everyone!
    I hope you are having a great time in primary school! Oh boy do I miss it 🙂 I heard you are the librarian now, great to know, you’d do a great job at being a librarian. hopefully on Wednesday I’ll have a look at the library!

Diala

6. Hello Diala
    It’s great to hear from you – we miss you too!
    Yes I am the Teacher Librarian now – I think it is the perfect job for me 🙂
    Please come up and have a look next Wednesday and sat “Hello”
    bye,
    MrsP

7. Diala

Dear Mrs Pericles,
    Well I think anything you do is the right choice because you have had years of experience and maybe it would be good to have a little change. I’ll make sure that as soon as I finish school this Wednesday I will visit the library. I saw the pictures of the library and it looks fantastic already! You make an awesome librarian, I’m glad you decided you wanted to do it.

Bye,
    Diala

8. You will have the memories of your friends from last year Sarah – and who knows…. you might meet up again inhigh school. Glad you are still enjoying this year though 🙂
    MrsP

9. sarahlebsps

You can say that again Mrs.P! 🙂 But i guess it’s time for the year 5’s to miss us right?! 😛 And Mrs.P, what do you think i should work on when it’s school assembly? Like do i need to work on my volume? or anything, i would appreiate it a lot if you give me some tips , it would really help me improve my prefect roles. 🙂

Your 2011 student,
    Sarah.L

10. Sarah.k

Hi Mrs P & Sarah
    Hi Sarah I how school going for you and I miss you to and I think everyone else in high school miss you to they should anyway have a good time in school .

Bye

11. Sarah.k

How do you guys to the photo of you or anything in the picture that comes up ( that little bug , how do you change it?)