We Love the Cat in the Hat!

Standard

Stage 1 have been learning about important parts of books, and have come across some authors that they just LOVE.

Dr Seuss is probably their favourite author at the moment, so we celebrated Dr Seuss’ birthday by making some of our own “Cat in the Hats” from a paper plate!

As you can see, they look great and are displayed in the Library near our collection of Dr Seuss books 🙂 .

What do you think of our displays?

6 thoughts on “We Love the Cat in the Hat!

1. Irina

Hello agin Ms. P!
    I think doing Dr. Seuss is great!
    So any fun memories back when our class was doing The Lorax by Dr Seuss… it looks like fun 🙂

-Irina 🙂

2. Hello again Irina,
    It is always great to hear from you.
    I remember doing the Lorax with you as well – I found some images the other day – very funny!

MrsP

3. Kayla

I love Dr. Seuss too! Also your paper plate Cat in the Hats are really awesome. I hope my class will do Cat in the Hat. Plus your Blog site is really cool and it has awesome posts I loved reading them.

4. Maya

I think its pretty cool that you guys are doing Dr. Seuss!! I love your paper plate Cat in the Hat. Your very creative and your blog site is awesome!!!

5. Thanks Kayla we are glad that you like our Cat in the Hats – they are still decorating the Dr Seuss area in the Library! Does your class have a blog that we could read – to see what you get up to at school?