“Speed Blitz Blues” bombard Belmore with bags of balls :)

Standard

Today Emma, a rep from the NSW Cricket Association (Speed Blitz Blues teams), visited our school to  advertise cricket and how much fun it is to play.

We got to practise 3 important cricket skills:

• fielding
  • bowling
  • batting

In our groups of three, we went to each activity and had a couple of turns at each skill.

At the end Emma gave everyone a showbag with goodies inside! There were stickers, Milo munchies, a DVD, a poster, a soft cricket ball and some advertisements.

Ramiz, our future Aussie Cricket star, answered a question correctly) and won a water bottle for himself. GOOOOOOOOOO Ramiz                😎  

Watch out Warney!!!!!!! AllStars are after you!    😆

[rockyou 78392105]

6 thoughts on ““Speed Blitz Blues” bombard Belmore with bags of balls :)

1. Zara

Hello,
    My name is Zara from Bellaire Primary School in Victoria Geelong. you bog is really cool and all the things you are doing looks and sounds really cool. And it is interesting to see all the people from overseas looking at your blog!If you wanted to Come look at my blog it is:http://wilzarbps.globalstudent.org.au/
    Thanks I will be back soon 🙂 😉
    Zara BPS

2. Hello Zara!
    Thanks for your kind comments 🙂
    We will visit your blog tomorrow – we have our computer room booked and we are looking forward to seeing what you get up to in Bellaire!

3. What’s up Kyle!!

The NCIS show was one of the hardest things for me to solve. If you were wondering what the Soft Otter Toy’s name is, it’s Sandy.

Later!!

4. Hi Allstars I guess you really like sport then. What’s your favourite sport? Mine is football.

from Bradd

Hello Bradd
    Yes, we like our sport. In summer its cricket, winter its footy – soccer, league or rugby or AFL. Netball is v. popular too.
    Thanks for your comment 🙂
    What sports are popular at your school???
    AllStars