Fantasy Creatures

Standard

We have designed these fantasy creatures.

They might inhabit the “Small Worlds” we created for our holiday project!

We hope you like themย  ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a click on our individual blogs to read our writing about these creaturesย  ๐Ÿ™‚

[rockyou 77723760]

11 thoughts on “Fantasy Creatures

1. As always your page is stunning and I think all the activities you have been doing are fun, educational and so exciting . . . it makes me wish that I was back in school (only for a minute???. Love the artwork!
    Mrs Dyer

2. Gidday Mrs P,
    My mum loves the way you brought up the paintings. I like them and they look great but maybe everyone could write their name on the front like what Sharon did.
    Later ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Naomi

Naomi – that’s a great idea! I just wanted to get the photos up today, I think that there might be one or two more photos to take yet. Then everyone can name their creature as well. What do you think?
    MrsP
    :O

3. Some great characters, well done Allstars.
    I like the way some of the characters’ characteristics work against each other, mystical and evil. Great pictures too.

4. Mr Johnston,
    Thanks for your comments, we are glad that you like our paintings ๐Ÿ™‚
    Are you enjoying your holidays? Sandy says “G’day!” – she is quite Australian now, don’t you think?

5. Fraser[Bellaire Primary School]

I like your blog.I think it is really cool and clever.I thought your pitures of the creatures were really good.I realy liked Bobby Brain.Your class must have some preety good drawers.Why don’t you come visit my blog http://forfrabps.globalstudent.org.au.
    Bye from Fraser

6. I love your fantasy creatures. I am looking forward to coming back to school and starting a blog with my class. Keep enjoying your year Ms Leonard

7. I forgot to say well done to all of you who sang in the choir at the Opera House. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed listening to you. I was sitting so far away but I could still make out who you all were. I learn t the song Aachen drum when I was at school.It was great to see that the choir got to sing so many songs. HAPPY SINGING
    Ms Leonard

8. Hi Allstars,
    We love your Fantasy Creatures. We have created some Dragons. They are on our class blog if you want to have a look. Your class blog is fantastic. Can’t wait to see more!!
    S1F