Crazy Camp Causes Chaos!

Standard

3 days ago our crazy campers went camping. Here are a few things we did back here at school: 

Water Fight War Begins“Cannonball!!” “Quickly I need ammunition.” These are just a few of the quotes used in the water war of water. Water balloons were thrown, hit and broken in the war.  Water bombs cooled off the AllStars and other kids in this shirt drenching war of water. Medals were given to the wettest and driest soldiers. The battle was hard but in the end all were wet and happy.

Dragons Take Over Belmore!?! RROOOAAAARRRRR! AllStars were baked in the making of devilish dragons. Some were water dragons and others were land, but all were unique in their own way. Me, myself and I were astonished at all the creativity in the AllStars and look forward to seeing a real life one someday. 

Mulan Movie Is Most Meaningful  Mulan is a movie with the most humorous dragon, a lucky cricket, a stallion and a young girl set out on the most unforgettable journey. The AllStars watched this movie and were sucked in to all the adventures throughout the movie.  They also hope to see Mulan 2 someday. 

I would like to add some questions here, so please feel free to speak your mind:  What are your feelings on the movie Mulan? 

Would you feel guilty if you were Mulan’s father? 

Do you believe in dragons? 

Have you ever taken part in a water fight? If so how was it?

dsc03907.JPG

This is the dragon I made!

By Naomi

6 thoughts on “Crazy Camp Causes Chaos!

1. Hi everyone,
    Well I definitely participated in the water bomb fight. It was great and i would reccommend a water bomb fight for anyone. A strategy tip is to fill the bomb but dont tie, go up to the person that you want to wet and let the water squirt on them. Than you can re-use the same bomb.

Now it’s time to talk about the dragons. I had so much fun making my dragon. Even though my first one got ripped I had fun recreating a new one. It gave me more inspiration to my imaganation.

Now about Mulan, I found she was rreally brave to do everything to save & stop her dad from going to fight. Mushu was the best he was so funny.

Anyways I have to go now hope to keep in touch, but before I forget I want say “Good Job” to Naomi on this excellent post, its wonderful.
    Tooooooooooooooooooooooodles 🙂 😀 😛

2. celia

Hi!
    When I watched the movie I had tears falling down my eyes.
    But i really enjoyed it!
    I wonder how do you feel?
    Did you enjoy the movie?
    I guess the dragons taken over the school. I hope they flew away!
    😆