Holiday Project is Go, Go, Go

Standard

Congratulations everyone – we’ve made it to the end of the term, so now its time for your first holiday project ……..

All that researching and reading and finding out that you have been doing at home and at school over the last week has meant that your head is full of fantastic information about NATURAL DISASTERS. To help you cleanse your head and to give you some relief our project will involve you choosing one creative activity and bringing it into class next term.

You have come up with some great ideas – head over to the PAGES section and read through your ideas. Any questions? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you 🙂 MrsP

dsc04451.JPG

11 thoughts on “Holiday Project is Go, Go, Go

1. Pam Thompson

Hi Mrs P and the the 08AlStars. What a great blog! I love some of the work you’ve done this term. We have just started a class blog this year and I’m hoping to get some of our work on there soon. I like the way you’ve displayed your work on the blog – the students should be very proud!

pamthompson.edublogs.org

2. Thanks Ms Thompson – the AllStars love having their work on their blog! And they love comments too 🙂
    Thanks for commenting – we will check out your blog after the holidays 😉

3. Hi Mrs P
    How’s your holiday been?
    I just wanted to say what day again did you say we could bring our project in. Was it the first day we go to school or the second week of school? Thanks Mrs

Sarah

Hello there Sarah! I hope you have been enjoying your holidays – they have been a bit wet haven’t they?
    You can bring your project in anytime that it is finished. The last day to bring it in is in Week 2.
    One more week of holidays – yay 🙂
    MrsP

4. fabfairy101

Hi allstars its me Mickayla you know the new girl that left after a few weeks. Come On you could’nt have forgotten me already! Ummmmm….just wanted to say that i made my own blog (its called JustAGirl)so i could keep in touch with my friends back here! I really miss you guys and hope yous are having a great holiday because i sure am! My blog is’nt half as good as yours yet i just started it an hour ago but hopefully it will turn out looking pretty good!When yous have free time can yous guys try to comment on my blog i would really appreciate it!

Lots of love
    Mickayla!!!!

5. Hi,
    I just waned to ask you Mrs P if you have done a painting on a canvas and you do have like a story to it on the artwork do you have to put writing?
    I wanted to say to Mickayla that we all miss her too and we will try to comment on her blog as soon as possible!
    Toooooooooooooooooodles 😀

Hello Sokeina, if you want to add your story to your artwork you can, its your work after all 🙂
    See you next week, MrsP

6. Hi MrsP,
    I’ve been working on a Power-Point presentation for my holiday project and I was just wondering how many slides I needed to have? 😕

Ramiz 😎

Hello Ramiz, You just need enough slides to get your message across! Not too many “extras” – think about what you need to say, and the best way to say it and that’s how many you “need” 🙂
    Any help????? MrsP 😉

7. Hello Mrs P!
    I’m back!
    Can you give me a few ideas for the creative activity like sokiena’s artwork?
    Is it due on the start or on the end of week Two?

Hello Sharon, Glad you’re back safe & sound!!!
    If you check out “2008 Natural Disasters” under the Pages menu in the middle of the blog, you will find a list of ideas or suggestions. Your project is due some time in Week 2, just take your time to do a great job and we can negotiate another due date if you like.
    See you tomorrow, MrsP