Sing! Sing! Sing!

Standard

Many AllStars were honoured to have been chosen to represent our school in the school choir.

These happy songbirds have been rehearsing regularly to prepare for a recital at the Sydney Opera House next week.

Last week they performed at assembly, singing one of the songs they will perform at the Opera House – “Fireflies”.

They all looked a bit nervous and sang quite quietly, but they sounded wonderful and we enjoyed their performance.

Today they spent the day at a combined rehearsal with students from all of the other schools performing next week.

Mrs Klose and Mrs Harrison have been working hard alongside the choir to bring out the best in everyone – congratulations!

Chins up, mouths open wide, let’s hear your voices guys 😀

Good Luck for the Opera House, we know you will be stupendous!

4 thoughts on “Sing! Sing! Sing!

1. Ricki Huang

Hi again,

I love to sing, it’s like my favourite part o my life it gives hope and joy. I really like the son fireflies. Hope the choir does well at the Opera House. 😀

Bye for now But not 4eva

2. Hey 🙂

I’m Madz from Adelaide.
    Your blog looks and is great!

I love the song fireflies. Would you be able to film it and put it on your blog?

Bye Madz!

3. Hi guys,

Just wanted to say that there were probably only 5 or 6 people including me who did practice at home and that’s probably why we were singing so quietly.

Hi Madz,

I’m not sure about the video but as i’m in the choir I can ask the choir teachers if they would like to do it and I can ask my teacher to film it. 🙂

P.S. I’m the person on the end on the left. 🙂

Bye Bye! 🙂