Choir Stars

Standard

Here is our talented and very excited choir before they set off for the Opera House last week.

They spent the afternoon rehearsing before the performance that night.

We managed to spot them amongst the other 500 odd students, singing their hearts out during the evening.

Massed choir

Choir 1   Choir 2

Congratulations to all of you – you sounded wonderful.

6 thoughts on “Choir Stars

1. carronshore P6v

hi allstars were doing a topic on austrailia were hoping you could give us some info and picturesd on austrialia and were useing the books you sent us 🙂 from carronshore P6v

2. P7 Dunipace

Hey Allstars,
    We loved looking at your blog and were amazed that you were singing at the opera house! That must have been nerve-wracking!

We would like to know if you would like to become our pen-friends? We have all written letters and would like to send them to your school and maybe you could all take a letter each and then write back to us?

We have 22 people in our class and we are in primary 7 (age 11) How many are in your class? Would you like to become pen-friends?

3. Hi P7 Dunipace – thanks for leaving a comment 🙂
    Pen-friends sounds very exciting to us – no one here has had a pen-friend before so we think it sounds like fun.
    We have 28 people in our class and we are either 10, 11 or 12 years old.
    Can’t wait to hear from you!

4. Celia

G’day, allstars
    It must have been scaring singing in such a big room. I hope you sounded great and had a exciting time, singing
    Celia 🙂
    P.S continue singing

5. shelly

Awwww I had an experience of a life time and it was awesome. I had so much fun and I hope we do it again next year. Thanks Mrs Klose and Mrs Harrison for teaching us and for taking us 2 the Opera House 🙂